Skype
zblueboltz

Dream forever, live once Dream forever, live once

The one-life thing is pretty pointless in a game that gives you no reason to survive, or care about surviving. It's completely arbitrary without something to care for, and with a gameplay style that's generic. Additionally, if you spam all the buttons, you aren't punished.

Epic Battle Fantasy 3 Epic Battle Fantasy 3

Gets more credit than it deserves.

Although heavy points go to music and art, I find the game and the characters themselves boring an obnoxious, the animations is fine in terms of battle effects but it seems as though the eyes were barely changed and the characters barely move. It's also not creative in the way it is simply copying the old Final Fantasy games. However I still must give credit for coding and high quality detail.

Level Up! Level Up!

Easy for the intellegent and well animated

Animation: the aount of frames but into the simple idle animation, to the beams is great, everything looks lovely and realistic, even for sprites!}

Gameplay: The story is short if you're a good traveller, but if you're looking to complete everything it'll take a while

Difficulty: It is NOT difficult, it is very easy with good gem collection, the first thing you should do is collect gems, die in your nightmare, get all your hearts and the regen ability, then in the boss stage it's easy to jump in order to avoid the leveled up range attack and teh sword attacks and be on the ledge, it is reccommennded you level up to the max which is fairly easy with some organisation, but don't jump jump in one spot all the time. Generally the boss gives me a "megaman boss" feeling.

Story: At the start it seems overly simple and when I saw the boss I thought it wasnt somthing like her dark side

Humor: This is also quite well done, such as the girl wanting the boy to constantly fix her fence.

how well it works: I found one glitch where you can be damaged during bringing the menu up but everything else I have foudn works fine.

==Hentai Adventure Game== ==Hentai Adventure Game==

youve done well

big game, good hentai and can even use own name. well done I reward you with the vote of 4

Phantox responds:

Anything more you want to add?

DeadBaby VG Dressup DeadBaby VG Dressup

good

time mode is a good edition and the artwork for the baby and clothes were very good too

Mouse Under Siege Mouse Under Siege

boring

boring and repetetive. its not a game id put on my fveourates or play again... ever
and stickmen are boring and lazy

KONG KICKS ASS KONG KICKS ASS

awsome!

an awsome interactive!
it also very well animated too!
its got quite a few celebrities to kill too >:D
also you can kill w/e we want cuz of the photo uploader ol xD

5/5
9/10

Celebémon Tournament #2 Celebémon Tournament #2

funny and cool.. and funny

I like the idea of using celebrities look like a pokemon, I loled at most

Hit Me! Hit Me!

rofl

rolls on floor laughing

BTW its not like game its more of an iteractive movie

Maze of Wonder (demo) Maze of Wonder (demo)

more like an interactive movie

becuz that was too easy =P
funny though

BlueEyedSweeTie responds:

Thanks. :)
I didn't mean for it to be hard, so I'm glad what I was going for worked!