Skype
zblueboltz

Blockhead: Episode 11 Blockhead: Episode 11

Superbly hilarious.

The animation is great so is the music and humor lol

Ironically blockhead's conscience rhymeed befoe he got home. "ringing is that the phone?
Oh it's the school bus he must be home."

There She Is!! step3 There She Is!! step3

supercute n awsome

the animation is brilliant, the amount of detail is outstanding, the cutness is excellant and whats even betyter is that youved used a cliff hanger.

you get 5/5 and 10/10

now... BE HAPPPYYYYY 8D

More Brawl Taunts More Brawl Taunts

better than the last

more backgrounding, refrence to the youtube stealers, and the important "tiers R 4 Queers" and better animating

but still a bit overated

Dream forever, live once Dream forever, live once

The one-life thing is pretty pointless in a game that gives you no reason to survive, or care about surviving. It's completely arbitrary without something to care for, and with a gameplay style that's generic. Additionally, if you spam all the buttons, you aren't punished.

Epic Battle Fantasy 3 Epic Battle Fantasy 3

Gets more credit than it deserves.

Although heavy points go to music and art, I find the game and the characters themselves boring an obnoxious, the animations is fine in terms of battle effects but it seems as though the eyes were barely changed and the characters barely move. It's also not creative in the way it is simply copying the old Final Fantasy games. However I still must give credit for coding and high quality detail.

Level Up! Level Up!

Easy for the intellegent and well animated

Animation: the aount of frames but into the simple idle animation, to the beams is great, everything looks lovely and realistic, even for sprites!}

Gameplay: The story is short if you're a good traveller, but if you're looking to complete everything it'll take a while

Difficulty: It is NOT difficult, it is very easy with good gem collection, the first thing you should do is collect gems, die in your nightmare, get all your hearts and the regen ability, then in the boss stage it's easy to jump in order to avoid the leveled up range attack and teh sword attacks and be on the ledge, it is reccommennded you level up to the max which is fairly easy with some organisation, but don't jump jump in one spot all the time. Generally the boss gives me a "megaman boss" feeling.

Story: At the start it seems overly simple and when I saw the boss I thought it wasnt somthing like her dark side

Humor: This is also quite well done, such as the girl wanting the boy to constantly fix her fence.

how well it works: I found one glitch where you can be damaged during bringing the menu up but everything else I have foudn works fine.

EarthBound Hotel Remix EarthBound Hotel Remix

cool

the hotel must be having a rave party =P

0_+~-Earthbound Kraken-~+_0 0_+~-Earthbound Kraken-~+_0

cool

btw kraken is just the first thing you think of when you hear this song, it was first heard from the smilin' sphere in teh deserts (which were a pain)

Chronamut responds:

ya they were a pain, I must admit.. Still, I'm sad I never put the strings in - it seems lacking without them..

krakens were pretty easy to kill tho.. starmen were a bitch..

thanks for the review!